Effective Modern Coaching Paperback – 29 Oct. 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
- ISBN-10 : 190779476X
- ISBN-13 : 978-1907794766
- Product Dimensions : 13.97 x 1.91 x 21.59 cm
- Paperback : 224 pages
- Publisher : LID Publishing (29 Oct. 2014)
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: 26,837 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer reviews:
Genius inside. Is it a badge each of us deserves? Yes, says Myles Downey and gives a unique blend of inspiration, knowledge and tools for revealing human potential through coaching. A fundamental book for everyone who keep on asking questions --Andrei Mikhailenko, Partner, Zest Leaders Vietnam
Coaching is one of the most powerful levers any leader has to drive the performance of their team, and Myles is one of the most insightful thinkers in the field. Effective Modern Coaching is an inspiring work that takes a compassionate view of a very human challenge: helping individuals to reach their potential. This new version builds on the original work and provides an intelligent, practical view of coaching that will be of value to every organisation. --Richard Barkey, Founder & CEO, Imparta Ltd.