Effective Curriculum for Teaching L2 Writing: Principles and Techniques (ESL & Applied Linguistics Professional Series) Paperback – 23 Mar 2015
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Eli Hinkel is Professor, Linguistics and MA-TESL Programs, Seattle Pacific University, USA.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning > Curriculum Planning & Development
- Books > Languages > English as a Foreign Language > Literacy
- Books > Languages > English as a Foreign Language > Reading & Writing Skills
- Books > Reference > Writing > Writing Skills
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies