- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
EelVision Red and Magenta Filters for GoPro HERO4 HERO3+ HERO3 (2 pack: BG+GW) Dive Filter / Scuba Diving / Underwater Color Correction
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Underwater color correction filter to reduce blue and green tints and restore vibrant colors while diving.
- Bundle contains two filters, blue and blue-green water (BG) and for green water (GW)
- It can be installed and removed easily from inside the HERO4/3/3+ housing.
- Does not require to remove screws and does not void GoPro's warranty!
- Compatible with GoPro HERO4 and HERO3/3+ only.
Customers also shopped for
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
EelVision BG is recommended for blue and blue-green waters and GW for green waters, from 20 feet (6 meters) to 60 feet (18 meters). Well balanced color compensation and little exposure loss!
How to use? Installing and uninstalling EelVision filters does not require to remove any screws! .
1. Remove the camera from housing.
2. Insert filter inside the rectangular lens compartment through the lens opening. The tab should be pointing left (looking inside housing).
3. Insert the camera back, making sure the tab is still inside the housing and not inside the lens compartment.
4. Close housing, get in the water!
Includes 1 (one) unit each of EelVision BG and GW filters compatible with the GoPro© HERO4 and HERO3/3+ only.
Disclaimer - This is not a snap-on external filter;
- Read and follow instructions prior to use;
- We offer 100% satisfaction guarantee and a full refund if decide to return the item;
- Handle filter with care, wipe fingerprints with microfiber cloth. Microscopic surface scratches will not affect video quality;
- Depth guidelines on the most effective depths, dive site conditions vary (i.e. light intensity, visibility, etc.).
- Keep filter and plastic packaging away from small children;
- Designed for use with GOPRO® products. GOPRO® is a registered trademarks of Woodman Labs, Inc. in the United States and other countries;
- Price does not include camera, housing or any other accessories depicted in the pictures in this listing.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Another user mentioned that he has a gap where the filter did not cover the lens completely. I did not have this problem. However on the corners of the video the color is reddish.
I used it to dive in the Great Barrier Reef with a GoPro Hero 3+ with a wide setting.
I have used other brands of filters for the Hero3 that cost much, much more, and the little eel vision is my go-to for auto white balance correction. It just works!