Educational Inclusion as Action Research: An Interpretive Discourse (UK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Education OUP) Paperback – 10 Jan 2003
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Christine O'Hanlon is an Honorary Reader in the Centre for Applied Research in Education(CARE), School of Education and Professional Development at the University of East Anglia. She was previously a senior lecturer at the University of Birmingham and the University of Ulster. She has an international reputation for her involvement in education initiatives and research projects since the mid-eighties and her associated writing about policy and practice in 'inclusion' and 'special educational needs.' Her publications also develop ideas related to action research, which she uses as a means of professional development in education, from Certificate and Diploma level to PhD.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Education Management & Organisation > Administration & Organisation
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Care & Counselling > Bullying & Violence
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > SEN Teaching
- Books > Reference > Transport
- Books > Science & Nature > Education
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Methodology & Research > Statistics & Research