Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
2 year Breakdown & Accidental Damage Coverfrom London General Insurance Company Limited
- 2yr accidental damage cover (from purchase) and 1yr breakdown cover (starting 12 months from purchase).
- E-mail delivery of policy documents; by post on request. Cancel any time; full refund within 45 days, proportional thereafter.
- If your product cannot be repaired, you choose between a replacement or an Amazon Gift Card to the value of a replacement.
- Only covers products purchased on the same day from amazon.co.uk.
- Read the Insurance Product Information Document, other important information and policy terms and conditions before purchase by following the link(s) below and check the policy meets your needs.
Edifier M3600D Black | THX Certified 2.1 Multimedia Speaker System
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 2.1 Audiophile speaker system with THX Certified sound
- Connect to 4 devices using the RCA, AUX, coaxial, and optical connections.
- Digital connections on the speaker system are great for connecting to your TV, computer or Blu-ray player. The analogue connectors such as line-in, make connecting to record players simple and easy.
- The M3600D features a total power output of 200watts. The bass pounding subwoofer outputs a total of 130watts to feel the impact that movies, games, and music leave on you.
- Signal-Noise Ratio L/R:≥84dB(A); SW:≥80dB(A) Frequency Response: R/L: 40Hz-20kHz Power: 35W X 2 + 130W
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare with similar items
Edifier R1280DB Active Remote Control Bookshelf Studio Bluetooth Speakers , 2 x RCA Line In, Optical and Coaxial connections, Built in Amplifier Ideal for Laptop, PC, MAC, Phone, and Hi-Fi Maple Wood
Edifier R1700BT Bookshelf Active Speakers with Bluetooth, RCA/AUX Input, EQ Control and Remote Control - Brown
Edifier R1800BT Multimedia Speakers
Edifier R1850DB Active Bookshelf Studio Speakers with Bluetooth - Matt Black
Edifier E25HD Luna Eclipse Bluetooth 4.0 Bookshelf Speakers with Remote Control - Red
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.co.uk||Fencom||Digitalis Direct||Emax UK||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk|
|Item Dimensions||46 x 28 x 32 cm||14.61 x 24.13 x 17.78 cm||15.5 x 21.2 x 25 cm||25.4 x 15.49 x 22.35 cm||32 x 26 x 23 cm||22 x 22 x 23 cm|
|Item Weight||—||4.9 kg||6.6 kg||6.6 kg||—||—|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
M3600D with advanced digital audio technology, low power consumption, built-in high efficiency D class digital amplifier, which can output total 200W RMS. 2.1 active speakers with unique shape and MDF satellite to provide stability and strong impact; 8-inch unit subwoofer can output 130W real power, low frequency can dive to 40Hz; whether it is connected to the computer to enjoy music, or gaming or home treated, M3600D is the best choice of the sound.
1pcs* Subwoofer (with power cable), 2pcs *Satellite speakers (with cable), 1 × 3.5mm to 3.5mm AUX cable
From the manufacturer
Connect to 4 devices using the RCA, AUX, coaxial, and optical connections. Digital connections on the speaker system are great for connecting to your TV, game console, computer, or Blu-ray player. The analogue connectors such as line-in, make connecting to record players simple and easy.
The Edifier M3600D
THX Certified - An Exceptional Audio Experience
The perfect speaker subwoofer set up for customers who want to have an amazing movie watching, gaming or music listening experience. The M3600D features a total power output of 200watts. The bass pounding subwoofer outputs a total of 130watts to feel the impact that movies, games, and music leave on you. IF you need to play your sound late into the night, plug in your headphones into the headphone jack on the front right satellite speaker.
|Total Output Power||Total 28W RMS (8W x 2 + 12W x 1)||Total 50W RMS (9W x 2 + 32W x 1)||Total 200W RMS (35W x 2 + 130W)||Total 150W RMS R/L(treble): 15W+15W R/L(midrange and bass): 25W+25W SW: 70W|
|Frequency Response||Satellites: 140Hz - 20kHz | Subwoofer: 20Hz - 130Hz||Satellites: 190Hz - 20kHz | Subwoofer: 30Hz - 130Hz||40Hz-20KHz||R/L: 160Hz -20KHz ; SW: 40Hz –160Hz|
|Input Types||Line In||3.5mm AUX Line In, Bluetooth||Optical, Coaxial, Line in, AUX||PC AUX Optical Coaxial Bluetooth|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought this speaker system 2 months ago and I had to replace them 3 times.
On the first one I was listening for about 20 minutes of songs at a 70% volume with a full gain on the sub (makes my apartment vibrate) and all of a sudden no more subwoofer, dead, just like that. I called the seller and edifier replace them.
With the second one, it happened the same thing but the subwoofer was not fully dead, it was playing at a lower level and after I passed it from 30% the subwoofer dies. Speakers always working fine. I called once more time the seller and he had a few in-depth calls with edifier, they said that the firmware of the amplifier of the sub was wrong it needed an upgrade.
I was happy that Edifier was not putting me aside and was taking care of me. The 3rd pair of speakers arrived and after one week the subwoofer died again. Now I'm asking for a refund or even an upgrade for S530D.
Moral of the story don't buy this speaker system you will regret it.
The quality sound and how the subwoofer kicks are amazing and I'm in love with them but got disappointed, very disappointed, that the subwoofer could not keep going after 20 mins at 70% volume.
I will update this once Edifier takes action
Update: The seller will refund me as Edifier said that the 2nd pair of speakers were working fine.