- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Edexcel Certificate / International GCSE Physics Revision Guide (with online edition) Paperback – 8 Jan 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
- This physics guide has everything you need to get an A* in IGCSE physics, containing concise and well explained notes.
- Corny humour makes this book bearable, and for a Physics Guide, that is a difficult thing to achieve, especially when the subject matter is the dreaded Physics.
- Tests at the end of each section keep you on your toes, making sure you know your stuff. You may check this with the answers page at the back which explain in full how to reach the final answer
- Has all the equations on the front page, therefore it is easily accessible.
- Includes an online version, meaning you can access it anywhere after downloading it on your trusty computer or tablet.
- The contents page makes everything easy to find, making focusing on a particular topic all the more easy,
- Differentiates between double and triple science, meaning if you do double science, you don't get confused.
- Eye catching font, use of colour, pictures and shapes fights fatigue and aids concentration.
- Light and transportable.
- Not to be used as by itself, you need to engage with it by making notes or flashcards. If you don't engage with it, you won't learn a thing.
- You gain no exam paper experience by just reading this, you need to go through past papers too.Read more ›
If you have studied well throughout the year and learned the concepts well, this guide is a great way to provide all the important info for your exam in a short space of time. I finished it in three sessions of about 1.5-2 hours each, and repeated it before I sat the next exam. It separates the extra info necessary for paper 2, so you don't study what you don't need before paper 1.
Overall, it's a concise, convenient guide for revision before the exam and provides you with all that you need to know for your IGCSE exam.
Should not be confused with GCSE though.
They should recommend this at school.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Fastish delivery and the content in the book is very helpful. Good quality paper!Published 25 days ago by ......
These books really are awesome - they have the entire course condensed into under 100 pages - thank you CGPPublished 4 months ago by Luke Young