- Paperback: 88 pages
- Publisher: Coordination Group Publications Ltd (CGP) (8 Jan. 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1847626955
- ISBN-13: 978-1847626950
- Product Dimensions: 21 x 0.5 x 29.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (66 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 475 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Edexcel Certificate / International GCSE Physics Revision Guide with Online Edition (A*-G course) Paperback – 8 Jan 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
- This physics guide has everything you need to get an A* in IGCSE physics, containing concise and well explained notes.
- Corny humour makes this book bearable, and for a Physics Guide, that is a difficult thing to achieve, especially when the subject matter is the dreaded Physics.
- Tests at the end of each section keep you on your toes, making sure you know your stuff. You may check this with the answers page at the back which explain in full how to reach the final answer
- Has all the equations on the front page, therefore it is easily accessible.
- Includes an online version, meaning you can access it anywhere after downloading it on your trusty computer or tablet.
- The contents page makes everything easy to find, making focusing on a particular topic all the more easy,
- Differentiates between double and triple science, meaning if you do double science, you don't get confused.
- Eye catching font, use of colour, pictures and shapes fights fatigue and aids concentration.
- Light and transportable.
- Not to be used as by itself, you need to engage with it by making notes or flashcards. If you don't engage with it, you won't learn a thing.
- You gain no exam paper experience by just reading this, you need to go through past papers too.Read more ›
If you have studied well throughout the year and learned the concepts well, this guide is a great way to provide all the important info for your exam in a short space of time. I finished it in three sessions of about 1.5-2 hours each, and repeated it before I sat the next exam. It separates the extra info necessary for paper 2, so you don't study what you don't need before paper 1.
Overall, it's a concise, convenient guide for revision before the exam and provides you with all that you need to know for your IGCSE exam.
He had already gone through the syllabus once, so he required a book which allowed him to memorise all the important facts, experiments and definitions.
This book is concise enough (1,sometimes 2 pages per topic) to speed up revision while still being loaded with all the information needed to achieve an A* in Physics.
The books layout is great! The definitions, experiments and important pieces of information are highlighted in handy boxes, for easy recognition.
The revision summary which can be found at the end of each section has lots of questions to test your knowledge!
Unfortunately, only the questions marked with an asterisk have printed answers at the back. With the rest, you'll need to flick back through the pages to check your answer.
Every bit of the page is loaded with information, even the footers!
I also purchased the Edexcel Certificate / International GCSE Biology Revision Guide (with online edition) and Edexcel Certificate / International GCSE Chemistry Revision Guide (with online edition)
For exam style questions, I purchased these CGP books for Physics, Chemistry and Biology...
- ...Read more ›
They should recommend this at school.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Always a safety net to catch you as you fall into the deep dark abyss of awful teaching before your exams.Published 4 months ago by Fabian Gordon
Fastish delivery and the content in the book is very helpful. Good quality paper!Published 8 months ago by ......
These books really are awesome - they have the entire course condensed into under 100 pages - thank you CGPPublished 11 months ago by Luke Young