Eden Project: The Guide Paperback – 25 Jul 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The official guide book to the Eden Project.
From the Back Cover
What is the Eden Project, exactly? Eden is:
An educational charity
A regeneration project, demonstrating that sustainability is possible
An international visitor attraction
A Living Theatre of Plants and People
The home of the biggest greenhouse in the world
A museum of current thinking and future possibilities
The world poured into a pit
A place where you can explore your place in nature and discover more about sustaining the global
garden that sustains you.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The contents were very informative, well set out and inspiring, truly a beautiful guide!.
I would recommend this guide for anybody who visits the Eden Project.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture
- Books > Home & Garden > Gardening > Plants
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Botany & Plant Sciences
- Books > Science & Nature > Environment & Ecology > Conservation
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > United Kingdom > Regions > South West England > Cornwall
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Speciality Travel