The Eddie Cochran Story: Three Steps to Heaven Hardcover – 9 Sep 2003
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
... an excellent work for music historians and budding rock guitarists. -- Vintage Guitar, November, 2003
Buy this now... a biograpy that benefits from memory and family lore as well as interviews and research. -- Rolling Stone, September 18, 2003
While Cochran's meteoric rise... is shown from an insider's view, his influence is felt through the author's self-examination. -- Dirty Linen, October/November, 2003
About the Author
Cochran is an award-winning producer and guitarist.
Sue VanHecke's work has appeared in "Spin, Creem, Kerrang! "and "Goldmine," She is the publisher of "Original Cool," a Rockabilly fanzine, and currently writes for "The Virginian Pilot," She lives in Norfolk, Virginia.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Val of London
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Gave this item as a gift but was given great feedback on item. Good buy would recommend. More 1950s booksPublished on 3 Jan. 2014 by BILLIE
I bought this book for my husband for Christmas. He like the book - he found it informative - would have liked it to contain more pictures.Published on 29 Mar. 2013 by Spam
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Film, Television & Music > Music > Rock & Pop
- Books > Biography > Theatre & Performance Art > Theatre
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Film > History of Film > United States
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Music > Composers & Musicians
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Music > Scores, Songbooks & Lyrics
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Music > Styles > Rock & Pop > Styles
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Performing Arts > Stagecraft
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Communication Studies > Media & Communication Industries > Television