Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
PLATE HOLDER BUCKINGHAM COOLHAND
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Innovative plate holder
- Carries hot plates and bowls
- Especially good for taking plates from a microwave
- Designed by an Occupational therapist
- Speads the weight over the hand so very good for those with poor finger grip
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The coolhand helps you to remove hot plates and bowls from the microwave. Created by Chris Clarke, an award winning designer and inventor who is also a Chief Occupational Therapist. As well as removing the plate it can also be used for carrying the plate over short distances to a table or tray. The Coolhand holds and lets go of the plate as easily as you can with your fingers but eliminates the risk of burns and dropping the meal through poor grip or finger spasm. It is ideal for transferring plates direct from the microwave to a kitchen work top, dinner tray or buffet trolley. It uses the power of leverage so that the whole hand takes the weight of the plate making it ideal for those with arthritis and limited hand dexterity. Suitable for use with plates with a rim thickness of up to 8mm. Should not be used for transferring plates from conventional ovens where plates can reach a very high temperature. Dishwasher safe to 65°C. Width 95mm (33/4"). Length 200mm (77/8"). Depth 25mm (1"). Weight 100g.
Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.