The Ecstasy of Communication (Semiotext(e) / Foreign Agents) Paperback – 18 Dec 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Jean Baudrillard (1929--2007) was a philosopher, sociologist, cultural critic, and theorist of postmodernity who challenged all existing theories of contemporary society with humor and precision. An outsider in the French intellectual establishment, he was internationally renowned as a twenty-first century visionary, reporter, and provocateur. Jean-Louis Violeau is a sociologist and researcher at the "Architecture-Culture-Societe" laboratory of the Ecole d'architecture de Paris-Malaquais in Paris. His most recent book is Les Architectes et Mai 68.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine
- Books > Reference > Language > Communication
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Philosophy > History
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Communication Studies > Media Studies