on 11 January 2017
Not a big "review-er" type person... but had to take a few mins out of my day to seriously give credit to the makers of this stuff. Had a shower in my downstairs bathroom I'd given up on. Wasn't old but was going to replace the whole lot... living in a hard water area. It was build up scum limescale and mould I'd tried and failed to clean hundreds of times. Sprayed this on. Left it for five mins. Started wiping I couldn't believe it. Stuff came off with almost no wiping... great for not the most enthusiastic bathroom cleaner like myself!
I didn't use gloves. I never do with cleaners... it did leave my hands slightly red. Silly me. But my shower is sparkling like the day I got it.
Had limescale on tap heads all hardened and thick. Sprayed it on. Left it an hour. Taps like new. Just the best cleaner around. Didn't want to have to buy three bottles. Glad I did now. Will be a lifetime constant in my house. Enthusiastic review from a happy lady! 😆
Click if you feel this was helpful or are inspired to clean!! Thank you ;)
on 21 May 2017
I live in a hard water area and after a couple of goes it got rid of the hard limescale that built up on my kitchen taps.
on 12 March 2017
Brilliant stuff! Was worried that this 'eco' product wouldn't be as good as others. I was wrong; super impressed with easy spray on and was off after a few mins.
on 29 March 2017
Good stuff and do friendly. Works better than Cillit Bang!
on 14 May 2017
5 Stars
on 15 June 2017
Effective and environmentally friendly
on 21 March 2017
Fantastic product and got it £2 cheaper for 6 bottles compared to other websites
on 22 April 2017
Great
on 4 April 2017
I'm have always used very strong limescale removing products. So when we moved to a new area with very hard water I went shopping for more cleaning products. I stumbled on Ecover limescale remover but was a little sceptical that something environmentally friendly could be that effective!

Well I was very impressed, our taps were looking shiny again very quickly without the need to open windows due to overpowering smells!

I'm not sure how this would work on encrusted limescale though. But I'd certainly give it a try.
on 10 July 2016
brilliant stuff, our glass shower screen door and panels were quite heavily coated in limescale, we tried all sorts of things to shift it, which involved a lot of scrubbing with not much result. Enter Ecover, gave it a good spray and left it for an hour, gave it a light rub over with a soft nylon brush, then rinsed off. To be honest the first attempt removed about 90-95 % of the Limescale, the second attempt removed the rest. We now have lovely clear glass with no streaks. It also worked very well on removing the heavy limescale deposits on the shower tray , which had formed under a dripping showerhead. We now use this product once a week in the showers, and it's keeping them so clean. Has a very pleasant smell as well.
Would recommend this product.