The Economist Guide to Emerging Markets: The business outlook, opportunities and obstacles Paperback – 9 Jan 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
How to identify and exploit the huge opportunities emerging markets present - and avoid the mistakes so many businesses make.
About the Author
Aidan Manktelow and is Director of Economist Corporate Network in Europe.
Frida Wallin is Associate Director at the Economist Corporate Network in Hong Kong.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Accounting > International
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Call Centre Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Brands & Corporate Identity
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > International
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Sales Techniques