Customer reviews

on 19 December 2016
Bought as a present
on 9 November 2017
good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 13 August 2015
I needed this book for university and I thought It would cost me a fortune but it had a really low price and was in an excellent condition. I'll definetly buy more!
on 17 July 2017
Fantastic.
on 2 January 2015
The book is very good. It has everything I was looking for in order to help me writhing my MsC Thesis.
It was delivered on time and in perfect conditions
on 20 November 2015
a bit long winded but very comprehensive
on 26 October 2013
nice book, this is my textbook, and deliveried very quickly.
Meet all my expectations, so, i like this fantastic book.
on 1 April 2013
I bought it because it is necessary for my postgraduate program! Finally, I am very happy that I have this book!!!
on 15 March 1998
Well beyond the touchy-feely strategy approach, this book explores the details behind the economic reasoning of strategic decisions of the firm. Many examples, and theory that really forms the backbone of strategy. Excelent chapters on dinamics of pricing rivalry, isolating mechanisms of competitive advantage, vertical and horizontal integration, strategic positioning and more. Cover the basics and the advaced strategy knowledge in a well written manner. Very good MBA textbook.
on 20 June 2011
I purchased this book after a teacher of my MSc course recommended it. I found out that this book contains detailed information on all important subjects that anyone interested in Economics of Strategy (and who doesn't necessarily have already any knowledge on the subject) should know. It is very comprehensive for students especially, without students being the only ones who will find it interesting. A very important feature that this book has is the variety of real-life examples of the practices that you read about, which make you understand better how the theory that you are reading is applied in practice. Additionally, a loud "Bravo!" goes to the authors due to the updated examples that are included and are even dated until 2009 - 2010!