- Hardcover: 608 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press Inc (13 Jan. 1994)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0195208889
- ISBN-13: 978-0195208887
- Product Dimensions: 16.4 x 4.6 x 24.5 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 6,790,935 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Economics of Rural Organization: Theory, Practice and Policy (A World Bank book) Hardcover – 13 Jan 1994
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"Given the quality of the editorial team, this volume of 29 chapters is unsurprisingly valuable for anybody concerned with the economics of agriculture in developing countries...an excellent volume. The standard of writing, theoretical exposition and empirical rigour is high throughout....The book will be a valuable addition to reading lists for graduate courses on rural organisation or the economics of agriculture in developing countries. Overall, the book is recommended reading."--Journal of Agricultural Economics"A theory such as the one developed in this book...is essential for designing effective development policies. This book is a required reading for academics and policymakers interested in rural development." --Prof. T.N. Srinivasan, Economic Growth Center, Yale University --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Economic Policy & Development
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > International Economics > Development
- Books > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Food & Farming
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Agriculture & Farming
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Human Geography > Developmental Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Linguistics > Reference
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Urban & Rural Planning