The Economics of Post-Communist Transition (Clarendon Lectures in Economics) Paperback – 10 Dec 1998
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Olivier Blanchard is Professor at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. His other works include Transition in Eastern Europe (editor, 1994), and Lectures on Macroeconomics (co-author, 1989).
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Economic Policy & Development
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > International Economics
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Macroeconomics
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Political Economy
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Countries & Regions > Europe