- Hardcover: 316 pages
- Publisher: Springer; 2004 edition (1 Sept. 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1402080891
- ISBN-13: 978-1402080890
- Product Dimensions: 15.6 x 1.9 x 23.4 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 8,021,886 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Economics of Information Security (Advances in Information Security) Hardcover – 1 Sep 2004
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Economics of Information Security applies economics not to generate breakthroughs in theoretical economics, but rather breakthroughs in understanding the problems of security. Security, privacy and trusted computing are examined distinctly, using the tools of economics, and as elements of a larger dynamic system.
Economics of Information Security is designed for managers struggling to understand the risks in organizations dependent on secure networks, as well as researchers. This book is also suitable for students in computer science, policy and management.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > Managers' Guides to Computing
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Economic Policy & Development
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Information Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Leadership
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Artificial Intelligence
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Algorithms
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Algebra
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Mathematics > Applied Mathematics