Economic, Social and Cultural Rights in Action Hardcover – 26 Apr 2007
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Robert McCorquodale is Professor of International Law and Human Rights in the School of Law at the University of Nottingham. Previously he was a Fellow at St. John's College, Cambridge and at the Australian National University. Before embarking on an academic career he worked as a lawyer with leading law firms in Sydney and London. Robert's teaching and research interests are in the areas of international law and human rights law. He has provided advice to governments, corporations, international organisations, non-governmental organisations and peoples concerning human rights issues, including advising on the drafting of new constitutions and conducting human rights training courses. Mashood Baderin is Professor of Law at Brunel University. Mashood's teaching and research interests are in the areas of international law, human rights law and Islamic law. He has provided advice to government departments and training programmes on human rights and Islamic law.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Economic Policy & Development
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > International Economics
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Law > International
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Civil Liberties & Political Activism > Civil Rights & Citizenship
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > International Institutions
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > International Relations