- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
The Economic Analysis of Civil Law Paperback – 27 Apr 2005
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
`This book is simply wonderful. The coverage is comprehensive and non-duplicative of other texts in this area. It really is a first-rate piece of work.' -- Thomas S. Ulen, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, US
About the Author
Hans-Bernd Schafer, Affiliated Professor, Bucerius Law School, Hamburg and Professor Emeritus, Faculty of Law, University of Hamburg, Germany and Claus Ott, Emeritus Professor of Civil Law and former Director, Institute of Law and Economics and the ERASMUS Programme in Law and Economics, University of Hamburg and former Judge at the Hanseatic Court of Appeals, Hamburg, Germany
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category