Ecology and Socialism Loose Leaf – 1 Dec 1990
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"This pamphlet, beginning with an account of the laws of ecology and the place of humans in nature, argues in more detail the case that the profit system is the prime cause of the present environmental crisis and that a society based on common ownership and democratic control, with production solely for use and not sale and profit, alone provides the framework within which humans can meet their material needs in an ecologically acceptable way." -- Introduction
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Political History > Marxism & Communism
- Books > Science & Nature > Environment & Ecology > Biodiversity
- Books > Science & Nature > Environment & Ecology > Ecology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Environment
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Political Science & Ideology > Socialism
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Sociology