Ecology and Management of Atlantic Salmon Hardcover – 10 Oct 2008
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From reviews of the hardback edition:- ...No matter how experienced a salmon man the reader is, I cannot believe he will study this extremely informative book without learning a great deal and gaining much enjoyment from doing so....The biology and life of the salmon . . .are all dealt with in a most interesting manner . . .Highly recommended. A book not to be read just once, but often to be consulted.; This book is dedicated to Salar the Salmon and what a tribute it is to this unique fish. Supporters of the Trust would be wise to purchase this book and to keep it on the shelf for future reference. - Atlantic Salmon Trust Progress Report --This text refers to the Paperback edition.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Habitats
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Marine Life
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Vertebrates > Fish
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Hydrobiology
- Books > Science & Nature > Environment & Ecology > Ecology > Animal Ecology
- Books > Science & Nature > Food & Farming > Fisheries
- Books > Science & Nature > Nature > Wild Animals > Aquatic Creatures
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Agriculture & Farming
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Biology > Animal Sciences
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Veterinary Science