on 16 May 2012
This is a lovely colourful legoesque construction table. What you get is a little self assembly table and stool and bunch of bricks. The bricks are of different colours and there are some white ones with numbers on or sets of animals and other objects with which they can be matched. The little stool is ideal for our (largish) eighteen month old who was delighted to see it being assembled out of the box (a matter of a few minutes to do this). Both a relatively sturdy when assembled although made from very lightweight plastic. (Our baby likes to push them around and so far they have not fallen apart or tipped over under the stress so I think they are quite well designed).

The bricks are a good size for his hands (better than lego or other equivalents I have seen) although arguably they are much more flimsy. We bought an extra bricks set (see http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ecoiffier-Bricks-150-Pieces-Storage/dp/B0020HRHAW/ ),which I would advise doing, as the bricks included are not really enough. However some of the bricks in this add on pack - about three or four - were already broken. I think this is an indication that the actual bricks themselves are not quite so robust as some competitors and they feel a bit flimsy to the touch. I would not let that put you off as we haven't managed to break any more yet despite some roughish treatment.

However for the price and the design of the overall set I think this is lovely toy set for an eighteen month old and we have had had lots of fun building things together, smashing them down and I anticipate we will be playing with this for at least the next year or so until perhaps my son graduated to construction sets with smaller pieces.

One last thing. The set also contains a large green kidney sized piece which can either be attached to the desk or used seperately as a construction platform. This is nice as we can put it one the living room table and build things together and then easily move them onto baby's own table afterwards. All in all, fun, well designed and recommended.
on 10 July 2013
This comes in a massive box and looks very impressive, great saving on amazon as always and so easy to have delivered as the box is huge so really convienient. Great value for money and hopefully keep him entertained for a long time.
on 11 May 2014
Will be given at Xmas to my twins looks like hours of entertainment and creative fun (fingers crossed). Looks good
on 3 March 2015
Very nice
on 2 June 2014
Delivery arrived on time and everything fitted together brilliantly. GD used it as a simple table but is now learning how the bricks fit together. Great for developing her co-ordination and motor skills.
on 17 June 2015