Ecoheater 500mm Slimline Greenhouse & Shed Heater HHT305 (55W)
- ✓ SAVE MONEY ON YOUR HEATING BILLS WITH OUR ECO TUBE HEATERS - These tube heaters are a cost effective way to heat your room. Our tubular heaters are a great heat source to take the chill out of the air. They each have an in built safety thermostat to regulate the room temperatures.
- ✓ PREVENT DAMP CONDENSATION & FREEZING - Fitting an eco tube radiator in your room can save you time and money by preventing damage caused by the cold. Choose the right size and stop condensation build up on windows and walls. Used for green house, caravans, boats, kennels, out buildings and bathrooms/toilets.
- ✓ INBUILT SAFETY FEATURES - Awarded IP44 rating for water resistance and manufactured in high quality seamless tube with easy-clean, white enamel finish. The HYLITE tubular heater is fitted with an adjustable thermostat which allows you to control the heat output. When your desired temperature is reach the thermostat automatically switches off.
- ✓ THE PERFECT SIZED TUBULAR HEATER - The HYLITE low energy slimline tube heater is available in three 3 sizess 50cm 100cm 150cm . As an extra safety precaution we sell the HEATER GUARDS (extra). Each different sized tube heater has a different power output.
- ✓ JOINS 1000'S OF SMART HAPPY CUSTOMERS USING OUR HYLITE HEATING SYSTEMS - Our customers know that the HYLITE brand means quality. The HYLITE range of tubular heaters with thermostat are eco friendly and save you money on your electricity bills and prevent damp & condensation. We offer email support 24/7 + get a 100% money back guarantee if you're not happy.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Sunhouse SHTTH2 80W Low Energy Tubular Heater 2ft Tube with Built In Thermostat with Mounting Brackets
Hylite Slimline Eco 300mm 28w Tubular Heater White HHT203
Ecoheater 1500mm Slimline Greenhouse & Shed Heater HHT315 (190W)
Elixir Gardens ® TH01-B Tubular, Tube Heater Low Energy Adjustable Thermostat Bathroom Greenhouse Garage 30cm / 60W
Hylite 3ft Eco Tube Heater (135W)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Sage Electrical Products||Delightful-UK VAT Registered||Sage Electrical Products||Alert Electrical||Elixir Garden Supplies||Sage Electrical Products|
ECO FRIENDLY HYLITE TUBULAR HEATERS FOR INDOOR USE
Prevent condensation, freezing and damp by fitting an energy efficient slimline tube heater.
The new ECOHEATER Slimline Greenhouse & Shed Heaters are one of the most energy efficient ways of providing low-cost ambient heating and frost protection and preventing dampness and condensation in a range of outbuildings, greenhouses, cold frames, sheds, garages and conservatories.
The built-in thermostat switches the heater off when the surrounding area gets too warm, saving electricity.
These compact heaters use less electricity than fan heaters, are cleaner than paraffin heaters and are IP44 compliant making them safe to use in areas where they may come into contact with sprinkled water.
The space-saving design makes it suitable for use where space is at a premium, with the unit able to be operated either wall mounted or floor standing
Mostly used in:
✓ Cloak Room
✓ Airing cupboard
✓ Portable buildings
500mm - 50cm
1000mm - 100cm
1500mm - 150cm
HYLITE tubular heaters are designed to be a low cost heating solution for when a steady background heat is required.
Please Note: These heaters are for horizontal mounting only.
✓ Perfect for Low Level Background Heating
✓ Supplied with Mounting Brackets
✓ Easy to Use and Install
✓ IP44 rating
✓ Overheat safety cut out
✓ Wall/Floor Mount
Safety protection cages are available as a separate line.
Choose the correct size from our range and click the yellow "ADD to Basket" Button.
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So far seems to work fine and is doing the job.
Will have to wait until we get some really cold weather though to see how it performs though.
Some have complained that it won't heat large spaces but it's not really intended for that. After all it's only a low wattage greenhouse heater meant to keep the frost at bay and not a multi-KW space heater.
The built in thermostat is not particularly brilliant although it does work. Essentially you need to go out and adjust it when the temperature has reached the minimum you want (E.g. 1C) so that it just clicks on. Depending on how it goes I may purchase a proper outdoor thermostatic switch which can be set to a precise temperature.
It takes a while to heat up (which is to be expected) but does get pretty hot. I wouldn't recommend putting it right next to plants for this reason.
Seems to be well built and water resistant although probably not advisable to get it wet if this can be avoided just in case.
Off note i noticed now that there are far cheaper alternatives to this overpriced garbage