on 21 June 2016
Although my skin does look very tanned I'm not positive it's due to this product. Also my mother used it every day too according to instructions and again I don't think her tan is due to this product or any better than it would have been without it. Also a big disappointment for me was the quality for my skin. I ended up peeling but yet I wasn't burned and I've never peeled before. My skin was a mess and felt very tough when it's usually nice and soft. It did have a nice smell and felt lovely on the skin hence the 2 stara but I wouldn't recommend it.
on 16 April 2015
Not for me...didnt find it very moisturising and not sure if it improved my tan to be honest.

Im of a minority in terms of feed back - different strokes for different folks I guess.
on 26 August 2014
I love love love this product. I found this summer I had a far deeper tan , for not a lot of time out in the sun .I have already repurchased this product.
on 26 March 2015
Excellent product, smells great, absorbed straight away leaving skin silky to the touch. So good I am now using this as my body moisturiser as it gives me all the benefits of the top leading body moisturisers without feeling sticky or taking ages to absorb properly
on 13 July 2016
I have used Ecotan for quite few years now except last year and I noticed that my tan was a lot lighter and didn't last es long ,I do not stay in the sun very long so I need all the help I can get and this really helps .
on 20 June 2014
I honestly have the best tan ive ever had.
I thought that all the reviews for this must have been over exaggerated but this stuff really works.
I'm very blonde and generally burn easily, this product will not stop you burning but I after holidaying for a week I had a tan that looked as if I had been away for two !!!
You must still use a SPF of at least 15, I used Lancaster fast tan optimiser which helps me tan too.
Will buy in bulk for next summer :)
A seriously fab product !!
on 2 October 2015
very impressive, will use again
on 11 July 2016
Certainly stops me - a red head with freckles from burning and peeling, when used in conjunction with a high SPF, slowly resulting in a lovely golden tan.
on 21 October 2016
Light gel easily absorbed so no waiting around for skin to dry. Friends & family have commented how long my tan has lasted. Will use again.
on 30 March 2015
The product has been used before by myself and other people i know and all feedback has been good ( I will purchase this product again ) A+