on 18 January 2015
There is no bottom layer that holds or supports the bottom of bag so when you have stuff in it - both of the other sides stick up and out if you know what I mean. It could be a great bag. Need to get my husband to figure how to make it more suitable. PS Its definitely not leather at all.
on 12 May 2014
Brought as a gift for my sons girlfriend... she loves it, perfect as evening bag or day bag. Brilliant and would recommend to anyone wit.
on 3 September 2014
This bag is beautiful! It comes with 2 different straps to use (I see them as daytime / evening straps). The matters is so soft and it's just the right size, more room than I expected when purchasing. I've used it day & evening and so many people have complimented me & asked where I got it. I am over the moon with this purchase. It also arrived much earlier than expected. However! very disappointed that on the 5th time I used it the zip came apart in my hands & it has frayed from the lining of the bag - gutted!! I use this for going out so pack it very lightly (phone, wallet, lipbalm, keys) so it's not over loaded.
on 1 October 2014
Bought this as a gift. Great quality and looks even better than the pictures. Partner loves this bag. Hopefully the Company will produce something similar in future. If so, I will puchase that as well.
on 24 February 2016
I love this bag & get loads of comments on it. The beading has been a bit hazardous at times & Ive lost a few rom being caught in a shopping trolley, but it's been fixed easily enough.
Nice soft leather & a really good size with internal pockets & outside zipped compartment. It came with two different straps which is great.
I'm really happy with this bag and it has worn very well, even though I use it every day. I've managed to lose one of the little skulls but I have worn this bag to death. It's the cheapest bag I own yet I use it the most & it's one of my favourites.
on 26 May 2015
I bought this bag over the May bank holiday weekend with vouchers given to me as a birthday present and was told it would be delivered on 27th but to my delight it was delivered a day earlier on 26th on my birthday! Very, very happy with it, I love it! The quality and style is lovely in real soft leather and the picture doesn't do it enough justice So thank you... I would definitely highly rate this seller :) xx
on 5 July 2014
Friggin awesome great quality materials looks amazing you wont be disappointed best bag ever
on 23 March 2015
Great bag, fits my style perfectly. However, the main zip sticks sometimes and gets stuck, so be careful with this item, may be made with not so great material. I still recommend it though, very cheap, a good buy.
on 10 November 2014
This bag looks and feels great! Only problem is over time the tassel parts will drop off or hook onto things, but other than that, this is an amazing bag! The extra strap comes in handy too!
on 23 February 2015
I cannot praise this bag enough!! Excellent quality, two choices of straps, great skull detailing. Was the envy of my friends! Would make a great treat to yourself or as a gift.