- Visit the Dog Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of dog collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Store for great offers on dog food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Dog Shampoo Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog shampoos.
- Also check our best rated Dog Toy reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
+ £4.08 delivery
Eco dog toy- Olive the Octopus
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Made from four layers of jute twin stitched over recycled cotton and jute rope
- Inside is a recycled bottle to add that "CRUNCH" when playing
- A great toy for throwing and tugging
- Made from sustainable jute which is a natural plant fibre
- Tough and long lasting
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Olive the Octopus is made from four layers of jute twin stitched over recycled cotton and jute rope, and a recycled bottle to add that "CRUNCH" when playing. Covered in a soft suede, it has a Velcro behind (ooh er missus!) so you can replace the crinkler bottle or add tasty treats to really get some interest. A toy (and a friend) for you and your dog. A great toy for throwing, tugging and general chewing, dogs can have hours of fun with Olive. The toy is made from sustainable jute which is a natural plant fibre. It is tough and long lasting, and is produced without using any added compound that would harm or be released when chewed. Jute is 100% biodegradable. The suede is a by-product and ensures this material is not wasted.