Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Amazon Music Unlimited Shop now Shop now

on 8 April 1999
Joyce Meyer writes from the heart. She emphasizes the concept of eating properly, rather than dieting. This is not yet another "fad-diet" book. Instead, it is practical and inspirational advice on eating in the way that God intended for us.
on 27 March 2011
This book is powerfully written based on the Word of God. I read this book and i felt like i had eaten some very fulfilling spiritual food. I almost immediatly began to loose weight the minute i read this book and i believe the key to that is that i believe in the Word of God and by reading it and applying the principles to my life gave the power fully over to Jesus to take over the burden i was carrying when i was constantly looking for my own solutions to my weight issues. Even though i prayed that Jesus would help me in this area, i believe sometimes we can still hold onto things that we have been set free from and this book helped me to let go and hand it completely over. God bless Joyce Meyer, God has really given her an annointed writing hand, there is not one of her books that have not helped me to apply the Word of God more succesfully to my life.
on 20 February 2014
Thank you so much for the helpful information about the way forward in reducing my weight gain. I see my problem with things in a different light. I have a lot of books from the author and find that when I look through my Bible and study the things that are written there things begin to make sense. I hadn't perceived before. Once again Thank you.
on 29 January 2016
I found the book very enlightening and I love the way Joyce is able to relate the issues she wants to talk about to her life. A very good read. Who knew we could even turn to God for weight issues?? Fantastic!
on 6 November 2016
Fantastic book !!!. Joyce Meyer really told me how to loose weight, and for life !!!. It was life changing like other books I have bought from her!!!.
on 20 July 2014
Easy to read and empowering. Great bible references to recap on and to apply in my daily walk.. Thanks Joyce
on 25 March 2015
A good book and useful. Enjoyed and good read. The book have a good points and ideas. Good in life to go by.
on 9 June 2016
Praise God. God is good. I found God's plan for my life. Thank you Joyce for this awesome book. Ha
on 10 December 2014
She is a great speaker and writer and has been inspiring in my Christian Walk.
on 8 June 2016
As always Joyce's books are frank and to the point. Love all h books.