Customer reviews

on 27 October 2017
What a blessing.
on 12 February 2014
I have given this product 4 stars because i found it in good condition for 1p! I have nearly finished reading it now, and i was glad with the quick delivery, it came within 3 days.
One person found this helpful
on 30 December 2015
A good read. Thank you.
on 30 June 2011
I have been back slidden for a year but have still read Joyces books and Joel Osteens. These have help me to turn back to Jesus Christ for Guidedance. praise the Lord.
6 people found this helpful
on 6 March 2013
The title seems somewhat frivolous and it sets out to encourage you to lighten up but the principles covered are serious and the dangers of not staying balanced and having enough enjoyment in your life are clearly set out. A pleasure to read and also enjoyed by the friends I lent it to.
One person found this helpful
on 18 July 2010
This book was bought for a friend from reviews that she had heard, and from the feedback this was a good buy.
5 people found this helpful
on 21 July 2010
Eat the Cookie, Buy the Shoes: Giving Yourself Permission to Lighten UpThis book was bought as a birthday present and I have not personally read it, but if the other Joyce Meyer books are anything to go by then the reader is in for a real treat.
3 people found this helpful
on 30 October 2011
I've always enjoyed Joyce Meyer books and this one is no different. She lets you know that it is ok to take time out and in fact we need it. Always filled with biblical references, it's a vacation for the soul
5 people found this helpful