- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 295 KB
- Print Length: 55 pages
- Publisher: Liz Parker (28 Nov. 2012)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00AFHSYUQ
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #802,314 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Eat to Conceive:Eating For Fertility, How Diet and Lifestyle Can Have a Positive Effect on Fertility (Eat For Longevity Series Book 1) Kindle Edition
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
This guide is intended to help women who want to conceive learn how to take care of their bodies in such a way that there is optimal opportunity for conception. It helps the women to know what is good to eat, what nutrients are most beneficial, as well as what to avoid. And physical health is about more than just diet, it's about emotional health, physical activity, and so on.
If you are having trouble conceiving, pick up this book. Read it through. Write down your questions. Then, visit your OB/GYN and get those questions answered. Not everything works for everyone, but this guide will help you get going in the right direction. Start with the 10 Steps and really give it your best shot until you get to the doctor with those questions.
Oh and GUYS... there's a section for you too! The more you can do to help along the process the better. So take notes and take action...and I don't just mean in the bedroom either ;) Your diet and physical well being play a role in the process too.
I will be sharing this book with my friends and family...some of whom I know have been on this emotional journey.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Motherhood
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Illnesses & Conditions > Conceiving & Infertility
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Pregnancy & Childcare > Pregnancy & Childbirth
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health & Fitness > Personal Health
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Parenting & Families > Family Relationships
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Parenting & Families > Parenting