TOP 500 REVIEWERon 11 July 2014
I purchased this 5A 5 port USB charger because my computer desk is getting cluttered with plugs and wires. What a difference it made when i no longer needed a separate USB charger plug for my iphone and ipad and even my electric cigarette. Now this little box which is 10cm in length, 2.5CM wide, 6CM high, sits at the back of my desk and also looks great in its shiny white plastic case.
The device has each device marked on the ports and these range from Samsung Tab at 5V/1A to 5V/2.1A ipad, however I have charged all my devices in various ports without any problem.I also take it to work with me for my iphone/ipad air and i wish I had purchased one ages ago.
on 7 May 2014
I have several items that charge via USB:

- Samsung Galaxy
- Nexus 7
- Bluetooth Headphones
- E-cigarettes
- External 22,400 mAh battery pack (i.e. for long-journeys away from home)

I imagine this would be typical of 20- and 30-somethings who indulge in tech (perhaps minus the e-cigarettes)! I also do not see the trend of the increasing number of gadgets with USB interface reversing any time soon, so this list is likely to expand over time.

Before I purchased this USB charger, my power socket was congested with USB mains adaptors, and even then I only had three, which forced decisions about which item to charge (and luck would have it that very thing you need has no juice left!).

This charger resolves this problem, and tidies up your work area. So far there were no problems, and the two 2.1A ports charges my Nexus 7 as quick as direct charge to the mains.

Note that the composition of ports are: 2 * 2.1A (for the tablet and battery pack), 1 * 1.3A (e.g. for the phone), 2 * 1A (e.g. for the e-cigs and bluetooth headphones).

Essential.
on 31 March 2014
got this when it was reduced to £11.99 (which was already a bargain).

Pros:

- quick delivery
- product as described
- can charge 5 USB powered products (including my iPad and Samsung galaxy sIII)
- High capacity
- Long cable
- convenient
- good price

cons:

- none currently
on 5 March 2014
This product is so useful and simple - why hasn't someone made such a simple solution before.

I have had bad experiences with 2 Anker devices - they stopped charging some devices before they were full, but this has been 100% reliable.

It seem compatible with every USB chargeable device I have and charges them pretty damn quick - as quick as the original chargers.

It's light - so great for holiday packing and charges 5 devices at once, including high power for iPads, so no need to pack any other chargers.
on 21 November 2016
Great idea and good while it worked, but after about 6 months use it just went dead, no fixable parts or internal fuses and manufacturer not interested in helping so wouldn't buy this again.
on 12 April 2014
If you and your family own a number of phones, apple or android or a combination with ipads or kindles thrown into the mix and don't want to carry around with you multiple chargers, this is the device for you. If you travel throughout Europe get the bundle deal with a 2 pin mains plug for a fraction more. I went the whole hog and bought a number of coloured device to usb leads from ebay for pence each.

Great little unit that I've already recommended to many people. If you travel for business or pleasure it's a must. Add to basket!!!
on 3 June 2015
Great for travel and holiday. Rather than packing multiple adapters we just bring one of these and decrease our load.
on 2 June 2014
Superb charger, plug in what you need and it charges , you have to remember it only has 5 amps out so 2 ipads gives max charge, but you can charge everything just note takes longer
on 7 November 2013
Very neat and tidy to charge multiple devices. Saves the kids screaming that someonw has moved their charger or borrowed their cable.
on 10 January 2014
This was bought as a christmas present. It does everything described in a very efficient manner. Charges both my Nexus tablets and has never failed to fully charge in the shortest possible time.