on 8 July 2014
i have used it many times after i bought this. it charges by phone really quickly.
really satisfies with the product
on 18 June 2015
This is essential for an iPhone user - don't know how I lived without it really. I was always finding myself low on battery after a day away from home, especially if a train journey was involved as I'm using the phone or iPad constantly whilst traveling. These bits of kit are amazing. You can get at least two full charges from it for your iPhone. It doesn't take long to charge it up again. I usually do it overnight when required. Yes they are heavy so your bag won't be light but they are well worth it. It's no heavier than carrying, say, two phones. You use your existing charging cable to connect to your device and there is a special short cable supplied to charge the unit. They both plug into your usual charging plug sockets. I loved it so much that I bought a second one for my husband. He feels the same, we both think they are great. And not expensive. And they look good too.
on 26 January 2015
Lightweight and really useful. This charges my Samsung S4 2 1/2 times. Fits all my samsung appliances, Tablet, Phone etc.

I have now bought another one for my son and he uses it for his Samsung tablet. Great for when we are out and about.
on 4 February 2015
I bought this style as its roughly the size of my iPhone 5 and I could sit the phone on top of the charger on the train and they fit nicely together in my pocket. Charges the phone quickly, and it charges itself quickly too.
on 13 August 2015
This is excellent!!
Bought it to charge my phone whilst on holiday in Las Vegas as it doesn't have a very long battery life and I wanted to take it with me when we flew to San Francisco for the day. I was worried my phone battery wouldn't last the day so when I saw this I thought it was worth a try. I haven't looked back, I use it all of the time now - great purchase
on 2 May 2015
Loved the fact that I could choose my colour. It arrived very quickly and I can get 2 charges out of it once I've fully charged it. It has saved me already on many occasions when out and about! Love it!
on 21 September 2014
I don't know why i didnt buy this product sooner. This has really changed the way that i use my phone. When i am working the phone coverage is terrible that it kills the battery on the phone. This allows me to use for longer and not worry about looking for a socket. It arrived before i went camping with a few friends and that lasted me the whole weekend. It will work with any phone including iPhones. I don't know why i didn't think of this before as it has really changed my life and the way i can use my phone for longer.
on 23 November 2015
when charged completely, this power bank would charge my phone fully twice. not too big about the size of an iphone 5. absolutely loved this product and then I went and lost it at a festival. definitely five stars.
on 28 September 2014
Neat, compact and light. I bought this as an alternative to my bulky and heavy 12000mAh charger. It charges rapidly. Fits in my pocket and happily charges my iPhone 5s and the tired battery of my original iPod Touch.
on 5 June 2015
My new companion. It's stylish, compact. Took it with me to a festival in a remote area and did not have to worry about my phone's battery dying, nor did my friend because of this device's huge capacity ;) Great investment!