on 8 September 2014
If you're considering buying one of these, just get it. It's everything I hoped it would be and for a great price too. Good quality build, it looks nice and it's compact. The only downside is having to carry around a small lead to connect your device to it, but that's the case with most portable chargers anyway, and even the ones with a built in cable have to be larger to accommodate it.
on 18 May 2017
Great product highly recommend
on 16 February 2015
It seems very good came charged. Used it once on my iPhone. Charged it quickly. All most satisfactory
on 3 October 2014
Excellent
on 19 September 2014
Arrived quickly, well packaged and stylish in appearance. Purchased for my son for Leeds festival, as a bit of peace of mind for me, really. He says he got 2 full charges on his Samsung S3, which didn't last him the full five days, but he is a heavy phone user! In retrospect, wish I'd bought the higher capacity model, but was afraid he'd lose something more expensive!! Still a useful piece of apparatus.
on 22 January 2015
Very disappointing. My daughter had one of these and raved about it so when she lost it I bought her a new one for Chrustmas - and one for me and my sister. We are all finding they lose charge before use. No good if I have to charge the spare charger as often as I have to charge the phone itself! Definitely not a problem with the original. Hopefully they will fix it. All 3 of ours are going back.
33 Comments| 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 September 2014
Does its job, lasts more than 2 full charges on my iPhone 5S and doesn't take a lot of space.
The only minus I can point out is the fact that i had to use the wire from my charger to connected the power bank and my phone, but otherwise good purchase.
on 23 September 2014
Not had this for too long, but it seems to work really well. For an iPhone 4 I can get a good 2 and a bit charges from it, took it to a 5 day festival and it kept my phone going throughout (with careful usage). Now I use this for work and when out and about for long periods, it's lightweight and no hassle to carry about.
on 16 September 2015
Keep it charged and handy for when you are rushing out for the day and have forgotten to charge your phone fully. Does the job well.

It is a bit bulky but then it charges the phone twice over so provides up to a week of use.

For day to day use a smaller pocket sized one is better.
on 27 December 2014
I looked far and wide to find a battery that would be reasonably portable and hold a good charge. Took a chance with this and was not dissappointed! It is fairly small and thin, not too heavy and at 5000 mAh it should be able to charge a phone or an iPod at least a couple of times.Looks good too!