- Product Dimensions: 14.2 x 7.3 x 2.3 cm ; 318 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 440 g
- Delivery information: We cannot deliver certain products outside mainland UK ( Details). We will only be able to confirm if this product can be delivered to your chosen address when you enter your delivery address at checkout.
- Batteries 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Item model number: 12000-AB
- ASIN: B008YRG5JQ
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 1 Jan. 2013
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (687 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
EasyAcc 12000mAh Power Bank (4 USB Ports)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 4 USB Output: 5V 0.5A ~ 2.1A, Charge four Smartphones or Two Tablets simultaneously
- 12000mAh Energy Juice, Charge iPhone 6~7 times and Google Nexus 7 2~2.5 times; Rechargeable Battery
- Compatible with almost mobile devices (such as: 5V touch screen tablets, Smartphones, iPads, iPhones, iPods, Bluetooth Speakers, Samsung, HTC, Nokia etc.)
- For Most Mobile devices in office, home or car. Excellent for outdoor events like barbecues and picnics.
- What's in Box: 1 x EasyAcc® PB12000A PowerBank, 2 x Cables, 4 x Connectors, 1 x User Guide, Charger or Lightning cable is not included)
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
It's surprising how quickly your phone can run out of battery when travelling via train, and the EasyAcc always comes into use when travelling to London, as I can guarantee my devices require a top-up at some point. It's got 4 ports in it, so you can charge multiple devices at a time. It also has 4 LEDs to indicate how much battery is left in the device, and a power button to turn it on.
It comes with an auto power off function, so if you remove your devices, the power bank will automatically turn off. I can quite happily get about 4 full recharges of my phone before having to recharge the power bank.
My old issue with it, is that the EasyAcc is slightly on the heavy side, however it is a 12,000mAh battery, and until battery technology changes, I think it will stay this way.
A bit heavy, but that's entirely to be expected.
One thing to note (and the only reason it's 4 stars instead of 5) is that when charging a phone, for example, it is a 'slow charge'. So it'll get you out of trouble for sure, but it won't charge up your device entirely in one hour.
1. well made and nice design
2. come with carrying pouch
3. good selection of charging head. (unusual because rivals don't come with one)
4. four usb ports instead of 2 or 3.
5. charge my S5 pretty fast
1. quite heavy. Probably the same weight as three or four S5 stuck together
2. quite large. Again probably bigger than portable 2.5inches external hard drive these days
3. due to its size and weight, you will find it difficult to carry it in trouser pocket
4. sadly it only charges my phone from 10% to 100% twice. I was hoping more due to its extra high capacity
5. does not have build in torch light (not a big problem but it might be useful)
This power pack has a huge capacity of 12000mAh, meaning that in theory, you could charge a mobile phone from empty to full approximately 6 times. In practice, nothing is 100% efficient and when it comes to power packs, the actual capacity is also often less than what is stated. Despite this, I have achieved 5 full charges of my Galaxy S3 from my power pack.
Another thing I like about this is the fact that over time very little capacity is discharged. Whilst it's best to fully charge it before going away to rely on it, if you have forgotten, this power pack seems to hold its charge well.
It charges quickly with USB ports of various Amperages.
I would say that if you're expecting it to be nice and light and small you're in for a surprise but then that's a physical and chemical restraint based on the properties of matter and a matter best discussed somewhere other than an Amazon review.
If you want piece of mind, you can't go wrong with this.
I tested it at home and used up the almost full charge it arrived with, charging my Sony Xperia T 4 times and my Kindle Touch once. Charging it up took all day, then on holiday we used it to charge one Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7") once and the Xperia T twice, plus my wife's Galaxy Note once. There was still around a quarter of a charge left in the device.
All in all I'm very impressed.
The only weaknesses are cosmetic - I'd prefer a more durable surface, glossy black is going to get very tatty quickly - especially without a carry case. I'm happy to use my phone charger to charge it up (albeit slowly) - but just adding the recommended charger and case (which doesn't get good reviews anyway) practically doubles the price.
For me, a really important thing is that it actually holds it's charge amazingly well too. I've filled it to full, left it a month and it's still shown full capacity when I've come to use it.
This isn't a pocket size unit! Its for people who travel with a backpack or laptop bag!
I love it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Brilliant quality. There might be smaller units around now, but this does the job for me perfectly and I never go away without it.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
This is a very good power bank. I purchase this in 2014 and this has been very useful to me and 3 years later it still works very well. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Didi
One of the best purchases I have ever made. I bought this initially for Glastonbury Festival and with charging my phone overnight with it for 5 nights, it lasted the whole time. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Andrea
I recommend this battery bank for longer trips, travels. Gives enough power to charge your phone up several times. Unfortunately I damaged mine,but otherwise worth purchase.Published 6 months ago by Csaba Keszthelyi
Stopped working after less than 12 months. Not very happy.Published 7 months ago by Amazon Customer
Great product which has helped me out on several occasions when mains power wasn't available. Still in use by my partner after about two years' use by me.Published 8 months ago by David Lees