on 8 September 2014
I love it its brilliant taking it away on holls with me soon
on 12 April 2015
Small enough to post and bubble wrapped well
on 18 July 2014
This does exactly what is says on the tin. It's small and solidly built.
It has one button that tell you how much charge is has left (0-4 lights). It comes fully charged which is a nice touch.
It comes with two USB leads. One is power in to charge it up; plug that in and the lights flash showing it's charging (and how the charge is progressing). My only (tiny) criticism is that this lead is very short and the Power bank might end up dangling off it (rather than lying flat on a nearby surface) when charging up as a result.
The other is power out. Connect it to a device and it will start to charge that device automatically (just like it was plugged into the mains).
Simple, well built and does what you want with the minimum of fuss. Recommended.
on 9 July 2014
***UPDATE: this charger packed in after a couple of months. As did the replacement. And its replacement. I don't buy EasyAcc any more.***
Original review was 5 stars:
I would say that this is the best cost/power/reviews option on Amazon. Awesome product. small enough to carry in my pocket with my phone whilst charging. Gives about 4 times battery life for my power hungry HTC One. Can go away for a weekend and not need to bother with taking a standard charger / find somewhere to plug in and leave.

A second output to charge 2 devices would be a nice feature but I knew I wasn't getting that so my bad.
on 6 July 2014
So far it's been great! It charges my mobile phone very fast, I believe it did over two charges once, it's reliable, compact, everything I needed. Very happy since previous power bank sometimes just stopped working and left me around with no battery.
I'm using it with a mobile phone with 1.5A in chage, same as the device output.
on 7 September 2014
This is brilliant! I bought it to use while at a festival and I carry it around in my handbag if I'm out all day and need to quickly charge my phone on the go. The only thing I will say is that you should try not to use the charger for a full charge if you're away, try to keep to intermittent sessions so that the charger itself lasts long enough to keep your phone going for as long as you're away
on 16 September 2014
I use this for playing ingress on my Nexus 5. It works exactly as described and gives me enough battery life for my high usage.
on 27 June 2014
Quick dispatch and it's brilliant for quick charging and not bulky to fit in your bag. Very please with it thanks.
on 28 June 2014
Bought this as often work at events outside, this has been a godsend, its size means that I can still put it in my pocket with my mobile and use whilst its charging. Don't know where I would be without it. Have managed to charge my phone and on the same charge allowed 2 of my colleagues to charge their phones as well and believe there was a bit of charge left.
on 18 May 2015
I have recently purchased five different Power Banks. This has proved to be the most practical and satisfactory one. I bought them for my wife and daughter. Although a little heavier than they would like in their hand bags, they seem to work on both Apple and Android 'phones, are simple to use with no separate 'plugs' for 'in and out' and have plenty of capacity. The nearest rival was a small cylindrical one, which was lighter and less bulky. However for some reason it worked on my Samsung 'Note' but not on my wife's Samsung S5.