- Save 20% on [Only £23.99] EasyAcc Double-dec Charging Station Dock [ASIN: B017SKZDY2] when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by EasyAcc.U Store. Enter code DBELEYUL at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save £6.99 on EasyAcc for Gopro Hero Series case ONLY 3.99£ [ASIN:B00VHX5RWA] when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by EasyAcc.U Store. Enter code 8ES6K5J6 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
EasyAcc® 3 USB 26W 5.1A Aluminum Panel Compact Designed Car Charger for iPhone iPad Samsung Galaxy Asus Huawei Android Smartphones Tablet Pc Gopro Mp3 Mp4 Bluetooth Speaker-Gray
|Price:||£6.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Universal 3 USB 5.1A car charger can charge 3 electronic devices in your car at the same time
- Compact Dimension: 1.38 x 0.94 x 2.36 inches, fits nicely into the recess and firmly into the actual power socket. allows for easy carrying, so you can make sure your digital devices are always charged.
- High charging efficiency, over 93% higher compared to similar products in this price range; uses cowling to keep itself cool, so there?s no need to worry about overheating
- Output (Max): DC 5V 5.1A; Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod, Samsung, HTC, MP3 players, digital cameras, and PDAs; and all other digital devices with 5V input.
- Certified by RoHS, CE & FCC; high-quality and safe, with protections against overheating, overcurrent, and overcharging. Charging will stop automatically when battery is full.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Colour Name: Grey
Plug and Charge
Just plug the EasyAcc® 5.1A USB car charger into your vehicle's cigarette lighter socket and connect up to three USB devices in one go.
The car charger features a sturdy, patented design; is made of top-grade aluminium alloy; and uses cowling to keep temperatures low, ensuring stable working conditions, a long lifespan, and a low-temperature charging environment.
Safe and Reliable
- The charger is certified by RoHS, CE, and FCC.
- It works in conjunction with your device's battery to automatically end the charging process once the battery is full.
-The charger also includes protections that prevent damage from overheating, overcurrenting, and overcharging.
The charger is suitable for a wide range of devices: iPhones, iPads, most smartphones, tablet PCs, mini speakers, MP3/MP4 players, GPS navigation devices, handheld consoles, and other digital devices with 5V input.
1. Keep the charger away from children.
2. Do not manipulate the charger with wet hands or place it in a damp environment.
3. Do not use the charger in a flammable environment.
4. Do not dismantle or repair the charger by yourself.
5. Do not store the charger in an overly hot or overly cold environment.
6. Do not strike or crush the charger.
7. If the charger is overheated, smoking, emitting a burnt smell, or experiencing other problems, unplug the power cord immediately and stop using it.
Note: Not compatible with DC 24V cars.
1 x EasyAcc® Triple USB 5V 5.1A Car Charger
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I ordered the EasyAcc 3 USB charger on eBay and received the next day, on a Saturday. Can you believe it? It was in Amazon packaging so I assume they handle most things with Amazon and sell on eBay as well. But very very pleased with the speed
I will update this review with use since I received it today.
First of all the price for the specs you get blows anything out of water. 26Watts/5.1A !!! Will power ANYTHING you connect to it. I have wasted lots of money on the cheap junk that either heat up and smoke or don't charge or too slow or with unfortunate ones they break after a while because my devices draw High current. This EasyAcc shouldn't have a problem with that but I will update with my findings.
Next is the build quality, its astonishing. Its very well built and firm and is metallic. It fits very firmly in the lighter socket and does nit wiggle like otger chargers. Its feels of high quality overall.Absolutely love it. Also very useful the labelling of what the ports can provide so I can plug the right device in the right port.
EDIT: tired of the slow phone charging performance I experience in my car, I ran a more detailed test of this device. My findings are below:
I decided to measure the performance of this charger by measuring the current throughput from each slot. To ensure my measurements were reliable I first measured the current flowing to the battery from wall a power supply that is rated at 1.5A, plugged in my phone and I measured a 1.3A absorption. I then used the same USB cable, unplugged it from the wall charger and plugged it into this 5.1A device which was in turn supplied by 12.5V 50A max external power supply, this is more than what the device would get from the average car as the lighter socket is normally fused (I never checked but I imagine the fuse is something around 10A).
I started with the 1.0A output, and I measured 1.07A; then I moved on to the 2.0A, with nothing else attached, and managed again 1.07A; when I went to the third USB slot, the 2.1A, I measured - sit down before you read this - 0.47A.
Probably a defective specimen, I thought. So I went down to the car and got my other EasyAcc 26W three slots, and ran the same test: same result, perfectly replicated.
My overall conclusion is that the technical specifications of this items are grossly overstated. Not only it can't deliver 5.Read more ›
The all metal panel of the charger is particularly useful on this model as it delivers up to 5.1 Amps which means that heat dissipation could be an important issue. The USB sockets starting from the top deliver 1.0A, 2.0A and 2.1A. The front panel of the charger also features a small blue LED to denote that it is powered on. In my car (an Audi A1) the car's power socket is deeply inset with minimal space around it, yet, thanks to its compact dimensions this EasyAcc charger fits nicely into the recess and firmly into the actual power socket. Also, being black with silver and white highlighting the charger blends in well with the car's interior.
In use, I found the charger capable of supporting a satnav, charging an iPad and smartphone all at the same time without getting overheated or giving other cause for concern - everything worked well. The situation was the same when I swopped devices over to power my dashcam, satnav and speed detector. This EasyAcc unit has electronic charging protection and carries CE, FCC and RoHs approval markings so you car's electrical system as well as your devices should be safe.
Overall, this looks and feels like a quality product which performs well in the car - to me, it's worth investing in a quality device like this one from EasyAcc - it simply isn't worth risking your car and/or devices with a cheap version. Recommended.
|Length: 2:29 Mins|
First port on the top is: 2.4 amps
2nd one is 2.1 amps
3rd one is 2.1 amps
All in all you can charge up moreless any device in these ports such as tablets, smartphones, cameras (that charge via usb) and any other electronic device that support usb charging.
For the price they are charging its an absolute bargain, I have purchased car chargers like this before which was more expensive and only has 1 usb port, this has 3 and they are high powered ones which makes the world a difference.
Highly recommended product.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very good service items arrived a day before they were due to arrive.Published 3 days ago by Amazon Customer
Works well and comes in very handy with all the gadgets needed in a car nowadaysPublished 5 days ago by A G
Functional good quality at a good price blends in nicely in the Jagwar.....Jaaaaag, Jaguar.Published 7 days ago by AvionicsGuru
Fast delivery in nice packaging. I wanted to buy very good USB adopter for my car so that I could charge my phones and tablets in the car. It connects well and charge nicely. Read morePublished 28 days ago by GA
This is a superb product, does it job. I had two devices charging for a whole trip of 4.5 hours, one running the online google maps with GPS + music on bluetooth and the other... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Mahesh M