- Visit the TV Buying Guide at Amazon.co.uk to find the right TV for you. Browse our Buying Guide and Review Hub, to learn more, or shop our range of best selling models, by use and technology.
- Start your 30-day FREE trial of LOVEFiLM at Amazon.co.uk to enjoy 80,000+ movies and TV episodes on DVD and Blu-ray to rent by post. Browse the Latest Movies and TV shows on UK's No.1 DVD rental service.
Easy Touch - 19" Widescreen HD Ready LCD TV - With Integrated Multi-Region DVD Player and Freeview
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 19” LCD TV
- Built in DVD player
- Viewing angle: 160×160
- Contrasts Ratio: 700:1
- Brightness: 300 nits
- Response Time: 5ms
- TV with Freeview (DVB-T MHEG5)
- 1 HDMI input
- 2 × 3 watt Speaker
- DVD player supports CD-DA, CD-RW, VCD, CD-R, DVD, DVD ROM, CD-ROM
- DVD player Auto Disc Loading/Ejecting
- HDTV Compatibility: 4801/480p/5761/576p/720p/1080i
- On Screen Display Language: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese
- Favorite Channel
- Power Saving
- AV Monitor
- Sleep Timing
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Also Shopped For
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
No I am not an IT,TV audio or such person just a bottom rung steelworker.
That means it has been used quite a bit over Christmas, having been delivered late November.
Firstly I have to agree with earlier complaints - the instruction booklet was very feeble and downright wrong in some respects (like which way round the DVD disc should be inserted).
Also, not being particularly up to speed on modern terminology, it took me quite a while to find the Freeview / digital mode as didn't realise that this was what DTV stood for. It doesn't actually say that anywhere on the box or within the instruction manual. You need to be in this mode to scan and select the freeview channels.
Once that is done then it's a pretty good picture - but there are still some annoying aspects:
1. As mentioned elsewhere, in digital mode sometimes the sound gets slightly out of synch with the picture. Briefly turning the set off and back on sorts that.
2. The remote isn't the best piece of kit - slightly illogical buttons and again, as mentioned before, you have to be pointing directly at the set's IR receiver to get it to work. You also seem to have to press hard on the buttons to get a response.
3. Once you have got your aim right, it is slow to change channels - and that is frustrating when you are channel-hopping to find something (anything!) else whenever the wretched adverts come on.
Don't have this problem with a cheap 15" LCD TV in the bedroom.
We also have a dead pixel but fortunately this is high up on the left and not a problem.
We like the colour, design and the integrated functions of the DVD (works fine and silent when playing) & Freeview.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good TV image but hellish to set up. Remote un-responsive. However, for a kids bedroom all in one it's fine. For £200 it's a steal. Read morePublished on 10 Aug. 2010 by J. Pickles
I bought this TV for my sons room however shortly after the warranty expired the tv developed a fault. Read morePublished on 2 Oct. 2009 by T. A. Harris
I bought this television about a year ago, and in the first few months it seemed fine. There were some initial problems such as: the DVD player made some very odd, loud noises, it... Read morePublished on 30 Sept. 2009 by mimi
I bought this item because it did everything it said on the tin... It doesn't.... And nor do Amazon, when after i called them (yes via talking to someone.! Read morePublished on 29 Jan. 2009 by Mr. Paul Millard
Now had this TV for just over a year, and now have major issues with starting the TV from Standby, whether you either use the remote of the button on the side to start, the TV will... Read morePublished on 21 Dec. 2008 by BillBu
this tv breaks down and you cant get it fixed,when tv is on standbye you turn it on but it goes off,you then have to turn it on about 50 times.Published on 19 Nov. 2008 by Jonathon Preece
I bought the TV for my wife because of the DVD function. Had nothing but trouble have problems when turning on the TV and the DVD will not work. Read morePublished on 1 Oct. 2008 by mackem
When first received this item I was prepared to overlook the problems with the sound going out of synch with the picture every now and again, and also the remote which only works... Read morePublished on 27 Aug. 2008 by Catherine