- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: Rowmark Ltd (2 Mar. 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 095480452X
- ISBN-13: 978-0954804527
- Product Dimensions: 21.2 x 13.4 x 1.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,098,684 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
The Easy Step by Step Guide to Fundraising for Your School: How to Raise Money for Your School Paperback – 2 Mar 2005
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A clear step by step approach. The chapters are well organised and user friendly. Every school should have a copy. -- Practical Funding for Schools Magazine March 2005
From the Inside Flap
Never before have there been so many opportunities for schools to raise money but never before has the competition been so fierce. In order to succeed schools need to adopt a professional approach to fundraising. This easy step by step guide shows how to do it. It looks at how to organise for fundraising; how to identify and research the various sources of funding; how to approach funders including, businesses, trusts and foundations, the rich and famous; how to write an appeal document; how to cold call potential funders; how to build a media profile for funding.See all Product Description
Top Customer Reviews
Ms Rowson describes all the different potential sources in a very professional yet reassuring way, and gives guidelines on what a school can offer in return, how to draft a proposal, and how to do a live presentation. She crams a lot of very useful information in, but keeps it jargon-free and assumes the reader has never been involved in a school fundraising campaign before.
Good if you need your hand held by an author at this stage!
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > Managers' Guides to Computing
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Call Centre Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Sales Techniques
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Telemarketing
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Languages & Tools
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Studying & Test Preparation > Grants & Scholarships
- Books > Science & Nature > Education
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies