on 15 May 2006
Do not buy!

Software would not install correctly at all! I am totally literate, having used computers for over 20 years and was totally stumped. Technical support is in Canada and was worse than useless!

How, in this day and age, can a huge company like Roxio not even bother to have a European support line??!!
on 25 May 2006
Roxio 8 took forever to load. When loaded, it worked but very slowly. When I clicked out of the software my real problems began. Internet Explorer would not load. The machine, when it did anything, worked very, very slowly. The whole sorry episode took me 5 long hours. In the end, I had to uninstall Roxio 8(which took almost as long as installing. My problems were not over. My machine was still very slow and I could not get on the internet. I had to use go back to eliminate all the problems on my machine associated with this software. This is a birthday present that I have sent back. I will NEVER buy a Roxio program again. Incredible bad piece of softwork.
on 15 February 2006
Excellent buy! It has so many features! Copy direct discs, make dvd's from video fotage on your computer, make a music dvd and store all your cd's on one disc! And much much more! I have had much trouble making dvd's from videos on my computer, however, this software does it at perfect quality!! The only problem is that it takes me 5 hours to burn a 90 minute disc!! Becuase i am copying my VCD's over to DVD, it is taking me an awful long time to copy them all! However, i still think it is a great buy!
on 22 August 2014
Not used it a lot. So can't make a fair comment