- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Collins; First edition edition (7 April 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0007374720
- ISBN-13: 978-0007374724
- Product Dimensions: 19.6 x 12.7 x 2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (19 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 287,163 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Easy Learning English Conversation: Book 1 (Collins Easy Learning English) Paperback – 7 Apr 2011
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Pioneers in dictionary publishing since 1819
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I got it for my Dad as a Christmas gift, he really liked it. The level of his english isn't that great but he can easily choose from a variety of conversations.. they are simple (ex. how to ask for a tea or order food) but can also be pretty difficult.. so once you improve you don't just throw it away, it serves you for months/years.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent book to get your students, or yourself, talking. Suitable for medium to advanced level.Published 19 months ago by Mac
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Education > Home Schooling
- Books > Languages > By Language > Other European Languages > Celtic Languages
- Books > Languages > English as a Foreign Language > Speaking & Pronunciation
- Books > School Books > Primary
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Linguistics > Historical & Comparative Linguistics
- Books > Young Adult