- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 1221 KB
- Print Length: 34 pages
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0093LMMNA
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,962,573 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Easy Homemade Hair Masks: Make Your Hair Beautiful and Shiny (All-Natural Recipes) Kindle Edition
|Length: 34 pages||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled||Page Flip: Enabled|
Kindle e-ReadersKindle Fire TabletsFire Phones
Enjoy unlimited access to over 1 million titles and thousands of audiobooks on any device for £7.99 a month, including this one. Learn more
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I can say that it does not seem to have been proof-read at all. Every page has multiple grammatical errors. This is from the introduction, and is pretty typical:
"Lemon masks and even simple rubbing lemon juice & mineral water in to the scalp help for people with oily hair, make it light and give an additional volume.
Parker, Alice (2012-08-28). Homemade Hair Remedies: Natural Recipes and Tips (Kindle Locations 80-83). . Kindle Edition."
I'm glad I got it when it was free.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Complementary Medicine > Holism
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Popular Medicine
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health & Fitness > Alternative Medicine
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Professional & Technical > Medicine > Alternative & Holistic