Easy Breathe Natural Nasal Strips - Large Size (30 Strips) ** Drug Free** Reduce Snoring
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Some has more greasy skin than others, hence please clean the nose firmly, dry it properly and then apply to get 100% Result. The reason for fair amount of glue is to ensure that customer dont get hurt while removing the nose plaster. Glue amount is recommended for all medical plasters and strips, hence we are as a manufacturer sticking to the same.
- Relieve nasal congestion.
- Reduce snoring. Solution to sound good night sleep.
- 100% Drug Free.Opens nasal passage
- Visit - www.easybreathe.co.uk
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Customers also shopped for
'EasyBreathe nasal strips is 100% drug free. Gently opens nasal passages to: Easy Breathe. Relieve nasal congestion. Reduce snoring. Drug Free Size is important. Get the right size for maximum benefit. Large for an adult with a larger nose. Regular fits the majority of adult noses. Special adhesive holds strip comfortably in place. Two flexible "spring-like" pieces pull nasal passages open. Unique comfort fitting shape.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As I need to wear nasal strips every night it soon becomes expensive and I was hoping to save a few quid, at this price I thought I'd give then a go.
The package looks OK but is not as good as the leading brand.
Opening it up the packaging I noticed a real deal breaker for me, I have a very large nose hence why I buy the large strips, these 'large' strips are much smaller than the leading brand large strips.
I found these strips stuck to my nose as well as the leading brand strips.
I find that the leading brand strips open my nasal passage better.
Theses strips are OK, especially if you have a small to medium nose but it's back to the leading brand for me.
I'll keep these as back up in case I run out of leading brand strips, they are certainly better than nothing.
Pros: These do work and they also stuck to my nose all night.
Cons: Much smaller than leading brand and don't work as well.
I'll add a few pics to show what I mean
Most recent customer reviews