Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £3.35 UK delivery
+ £6.99 UK delivery
+ £6.99 UK delivery
Eastpak Jr Bag - Black
|Price:||£33.42 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£1.58 (5%)|
- Adjustable and detachable padded shoulder strap with SGS
- zipered main compartment
- Two additional pockets under flap
- Buckle closures under front flap
|Special Features||Standard-paper size, Shoulder Strap, Zip Closure|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
A classic design that will never date; the Eastpak JR shoulder bag is perfect for anyone who needs something robust yet stylish to store their stuff. The comfortable, adjustable shoulder strap makes the JR shoulder bag easy to carry, while secure fasteners mean your vital gear is protected. Available in a host of bold patterns and colours.
Colour Name: Black
Top Customer Reviews
- The strap could do with more padding - when you've got a heavy load in there, it's not super comfortable.
- The inside has one additional pocket - a zipped pouch hanging from the top. This is rather small - I used it for my passport and it was barely big enough to hold it lengthways (which is the only way it will allow the pouch to zip up). Seems silly not to make it a bit bigger. Also, it really needs a divider pocket inside that fills the whole bag, for a folder or similar.
- There are two extra pockets, but on the outside of the bag (but the main flap goes over them), so you feel like you can't quite trust them to hold anything important. that said, I did use them without any losses in a three week trip.
- the inside top zips up completely, which is good when you want to completely seal the contents, but gets in the way of the aforementioned inner pocket.
Otherwise, it's pretty decently made and looks nice and neutral and 'man'-y. I will probably try a different brand for the next one, though.
Its a simple well constructed bag. If thats what you are seeking go buy it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great bag, fits 13 inch MacBook Pro in neoprene sleeve very well.Published 1 month ago by Neil Gibson
So good, I bought two. One as a baby bag and the other for commuting.Published 4 months ago by Billy Whizz
like all things Eastpak this is excellent
perfect for my son to use for school
Brilliant quality little bag. Big enough to hold a 13 inch Macbook pro and some bits and pieces. I use this for going back and forth to work.Published 14 months ago by Sarah Evans
Very lightweight bag, no padding. If that's what you need, it's a great bag. Strap clips do squeak.Published 15 months ago by Al