on 6 June 2012
Real stylish bag made from good strong material with high quality handles and cushioned non-slip strap.

A mice touch is the single handle on one end in addition to the ones on the side.

The zips are substantial and whilst the bag is not huge, I have managed to stuff it to bulging without compromising the zips.

The insides are coated with a waterproof lining to protect contents from rain, but the outer material is not waterproof.

The only downside is that there is no cushioned base, thus when I put my 15.6 inch laptop in, which just about fits, there is no protection whatsoever.

A cool stylish bag for the price, and strong enough to last years. Remember to check the size measurements to make sure it is not too small for your needs. For me, its a perfect daily bag for my laptop(plus skin), charger, books and jumper with room to spare. It also fits what I take to the gym.

Enjoy.
on 7 March 2013
This bag is the right size for carrying a pair of shoes and a few clothes for going to the gym or staying one or two nights away. It is also smart looking, so I don't feel it clashes when I take it to to work together with my smarter handbag.
It looks (and is so far) very sturdy and I am planning on taking it on planes as you can fit a lot in it, that you might need on long haul flights. I imagine you can also use it as a large day handbag.
I got mental brown, which turned out to be a kaki/military green colour, which is very smart and better than boring old brown.
on 17 August 2011
This is the second of these bags that we have purchased, purely as a way to stop arguments over who uses it. They are compact, sturdy and fold up to not much for storage or for packing as an extra bag if you are going somewhere. Moreover, their soft shape means you can get loads in. Perfect as a weekend or longer bag.
on 10 May 2016
I've used it for several trips and it is still as rugged as ever. I don't think the main strap is particularly comfortable and even with the rubber padding, it still slides a little on my shoulder. The bag is smaller than the majority of the major airline sizes so if you overfill it a little you'll still be comfortably within size. It fits a surprising amount of items, I managed to fit enough for a five day trip once.
on 23 January 2011
The bag is durable and spacious. I use it every day to carry a variety of things with me to and from work.
on 10 July 2013
These are just so useful. They carry a lot for such a small bag. Perfect for travelling as so lightweight. Plenty of pockets and quality zippers. A great buy.
on 27 July 2016
It is hard to find small bags, this is just right for my gym gear. Two very useful separate small zipped pockets for storing small stuff as well.
on 19 August 2015
Great little bag, ideal for the gym. Really good quality. Arrived in good time by UPS. Very pleased :)
on 10 November 2014
Nice item at a great price
on 27 November 2013
I adore this. We use it for our baby's staff (we have it in the car filled with nappies etc). It is perfect and really good material!!