Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Eastpak Provider Bag - Black
|Price:||£56.25 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£23.75 (30%)|
- Laptop sleeve (38x29cm)
- Two large compartments
- Shaped shoulder strap with SGS
- Compressions straps
- Front pocket with organizer
- Two large compartments including padded laptop sleeve
- Padded bottom
|Special Features||Standard-paper size, Laptop Compartment, Zip Closure|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Volume 33L
- Dimensions 44x31x25cm
- Laptop 38x29cm
- Features: Two main compartments, Padded Laptop sleeve, Shaped padded shoulder strap with SGS, Compressions straps, Front pocket with organizer, Comfortable quilted padded back, Rubber moulded handle, Detachable key clip, Padded bottom for books
A kick-ass multi use backpack. Provider totally rocks and is ideal for everyday use.See all Product Description
Top Customer Reviews
Resistant to wear (as all Eastpaks I've had so far, because I still have all of them)
Waterproof (within reason, i.e.: 30min walks under medium to heavy rain).
Easy to clean (I can easily clean the outside with a wet towel - or wash it all by hand or machine if the inside is bad, too).
Perfect size (it has humongous amounts of space when extended and I can shrink it to near flatness if it's mostly empty).
Good organization (with all the little pockets in the front pocket and the lack of these in the other two pockets I can fit a mix of big and tiny things in the backpack without losing/damaging any).
Comfortable (because I can control how deep the pack is, the weight is always placed close to my back and things don't move around when walking or almost-running).
It also looks good.
There're plenty other good things I could say about it, but these are the main ones. I definitely recommend this to anyone.
[UPDATE: After a full year of heavy daily use (to carry a laptop, books, gym clothes, groceries, camping gear, travel supplies, basically everything) it still looks new, as in not-a-single-crease and just-out-of-the-box new. As someone who doesn't really care about where to put down my backpack (on the ground, hanging from a tree, basically anywhere), this is pretty amazing. Best durability of any backpack I ever owned.]
- strong and generally well made [but see below]
- good amount of storage, divided between multiple compartments
- comes with a 2 year gaurantee from Amazon [although not always mentioned, so may not always apply], and 30 year guarantee from Eastpak [although excludes some pretty important things like getting a hole in the fabric]
- good well padded lap top compartment
- comfortable to carry
- many stylish designs
- useful carrying handle
Minor bad points
- closures not well designed with zips frequently snagging on overlapping material
- shoulder strap tape far too long and irritatingly dangle down; either you have to find some way of tying them up [the supplied rubber bands soon get lost], or cut them off
- the utility of some of the internal pockets is compromised by difficult access, and unnecessary closures [some of these you can cut off]
- the material on the black one that I had faded and became slightly purplish within a year
Major bad points
- after just over a year one of the zips broke. Fortunately, being within the 2 year guarantee period Amazon gave me a full refund.
- interestingly, on the replacement bag that I subsequently bought the zips were different and seemingly more rugged, time will tell how long they last
Ive had the bag now for just over a year and it has been fantastic, its survived a lot of wear and tear and still looks brand new to this day. Was a little bit hesitant at first as the material looks quite fragile in the picture, but its not at all, its very tough and durable and wipes clean.
Even when filled with heavy books etc this bag is still comfortable for the shoulders and back as they are well padded.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Arrived within 48 hours, the product is perfect and brand-new. Very happyPublished 25 days ago by Amazon Customer
Bought this bag a good few years ago and its still in almost as new condition. Sturdy and spacious as well as long lasting. Great product from Eastpak. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Mr N L Watkinson
Perfect for school. Possibly a little large for some days - but perfect when son has to take PE kit and/or winter coatPublished 5 months ago by viv
Great work bad for laptop and documents. Plenty of room and organised compartments.Published 8 months ago by Amazon Customer
Really nice and solid with comfy straps and loads of room. Eastpak always reliable.Published 9 months ago by Lucy Butler