on 12 October 2017
If I'm honest, I bought this bag by mistake for my wife not realising how big it was but I've kept it for myself as it's quite useful.

My wife was after a ~15L backpack, for some reason I rushed ahead and bought this not realising it was 33L. Rather than return it, I opted to keep it because (1) it's actually a decent size for me and fits nicely between my laptop bag and my 80L camping bag (2) it seems well made and robust, thick material, heavy duty zips and good padding (3) it fits all my gadgets in.

I recently used this on a weekend trip as my "tech" bag and managed to fit in my 15" Macbook Pro with TouchBar into the dedicated laptop slot, 2No 12.9" iPad Pro, DJI Mavic Pro Fly more combo and Sony A6500 with 16-70F4 in a small camera bag. All this fits in along with a plethora of cables, charagers, USB battery packs, etc

To be honest with all that gear in it is phenominally heavy but still remains quite compact.
on 7 March 2017
Prior to buying this bag, I had always used Booq bags largely due to the amount of storage in them and how robust they are. However, the time came for me to change the bag I have been using as it was about 10 years old and as I didn't have the level of budget to spend on a Booq, I had to search for something more in my price range. After finding this one and reading multiple reviews I decided the Eastpack Provider would be an ideal replacement. I was not mistaken. This bag has loads of space, compartments and is really well put together. I have to admit I have been shocked by just how good it is. It fits my gym gear, work stuff (including my laptop) lunch bits and still has room to spare! The bag fits nicely and is comfortable to wear, the handle on the top is really sturdy and the weight is really evenly distributed. The only criticism I have of this bag is that it does feel like I only spent £60 and I have yet to see how well it copes with the rain but so far I am really happy and would recommend it to anyone!
on 1 September 2017
Cost us more than the previous school backpack by quite a margin but it has withstood (probably not-too-careful) daily use by a fourteen year-old so much better. After several months everything is in working order and it looks virtually 'as new'. We have another backpack of this make that was bought over 20 years ago which is regularly used on holidays and days out which has also stood the test of time.
on 20 September 2016
It has got to be a 5. The quality of the rucksack appears very good to me. It fits the bill perfectly for my son who needs to carry a laptob, books and writing material. It had a nice colour too (to my eyes, but he chose it anyway). It also appears that the fabric has good consistency and perhaps will last even in his hands ... It has deceptively good capacity and I think that the straps on the side are great as they would allow the rucksack not to "sag" even when half empty.

I should add that i bought it from WONXX through Amazon.
on 25 July 2015
There's lots of storage space in it and I like how you can make it smaller withe the straps but the straps are rubbery which grips well but is uncomfortable and there's not a lot of padding or mesh on the back so it can get a bit sweaty. Also the material is stiff and the zips get caught quite a bit. All in all I wouldn't buy it again
on 2 April 2015
After a decade of daily use, the zip for the main compartment finally gave up the ghost on my last Eastpak backpack. It had been up mountains with me, but was mostly used to carry my food shopping and my work uniform!

This pack is basically the same, so I'm sure it will last another decade. It actually comes with a thirty(!) year guarantee, so maybe it'll last even longer.

A few new features have been added to the design of my last pack. The carry handle at the top is far more comfortable. There is a padded pocket within the main compartment for your laptop or tablet. There are adjustable straps around the 'waist' of the pack, so that if you're not carrying much you can keep the pack from bulging unnecessarily. Beyond these features, it's the same tough, spacious, comfy pack I'm used to.

One small issue to note: On the third use I was careless with the zip, and it already snagged. This was not the packs fault, but mine. No issues with the zips since. Look after them, and this pack will look after you.
on 17 November 2016
My 15.6 inch laptop fits snugly in the padded inner pocket with lots of room left over in the other pockets for my DSLR camera, lens, chargers, mouse, phone, wallet, keys, diary, etc. Definitely worth the money.
on 28 January 2014
Chose this bag mainly due to its laptop compartment and large size overall. I have a 13 inch laptop which fits nicely into the laptop sleeve, although you can fit a 15 inch laptop in there.
Ive had the bag now for just over a year and it has been fantastic, its survived a lot of wear and tear and still looks brand new to this day. Was a little bit hesitant at first as the material looks quite fragile in the picture, but its not at all, its very tough and durable and wipes clean.
Even when filled with heavy books etc this bag is still comfortable for the shoulders and back as they are well padded.
3 people found this helpful
on 30 October 2015
Fits my huge laptop, is somewhat stylish yet still amazingly practical. It's like Mary Poppins' bag. It's really comfy on your back and very structured, it also has straps to squash all the stuff you stuffed in there so it doesn't bulge out and make you look like a ninja turtle. Also it has flaps that cover the zippers which makes it that bit harder for pick pockets to get at. Perfect for travel, work and school. Even more impressed than I'd thought I'd be
on 30 April 2018
Excellent bag, great product.