Customer reviews

on 10 August 2011
Since I commute to the office by bike taking with me a 15" laptop, it was clear that my Dicota bag that I used before, needed to be replaced by a backpack.

As I take care of my image I needed a backpack that looked great.

I already had one EastPack bag, so I was aware of the product quality and decided to buy an Eastpak Floyd Laptop backpack.

This backpack is amazing. Everybody in the office noticed that I bought a new bag and everyone agreed that the look of the backpack was very good.

I would recommend without doubt, but take care is not a big backpack. If you need to carry more than a laptop, a notebook, and your set of keys, it is not going to be suitable for you.

But I already knew (other users commented) that it was not a very big backpack, so I cannot complain.

I then 100% recommend the purchase (with the size warning)
on 30 October 2009
I spend a few weeks trying to find a slim laptop backpack, wich seems to be very hard to find. Finally found this one. It's really great, worth every penny, very slim, confortable, has a lot of pockets and nice foam protection for the computer. If lost or stolen, I would definetly buy it again. 5 stars
on 8 July 2011
I started a new job and within 3 weeks had broken the straps of 2 of the laptop bags they provided. I wanted something strong, flexible, comfortable and (relatively) stylish to use to get too and from work. This Eastpak bag has ticked those boxes.

It is incredibly durable and has an Eastpak 30 year gurantee to boot. The array of pockets meets my needs perfectly (cables, mouse, headphones, PSP all tucked away nicely) and the central area for containing my laptop is very secure. It is incredibly comfortable. I particularly like the slim profile - you don't look like a tortoise and aren't in everyone's way on the Tube.

My only word of warning is the capacity isn't massive. I have a smallish laptop and don't carry much with me but you would struggle to get a large folder or book in there.

Finally, for the price Amazon wanted, it was a steal. Highly recommended.
on 3 April 2013
Have been using it daily for commuting and walks. Fits comfortably and is actually quite spacious, waterproof. Love all the pockets.
on 24 December 2012
Since I have been searching for a backpack with laptop compartment I found out it was very hard to find a slim backpack. Then I found this one and bought it. The backpack is really worth the money and just where I was looking for. It's slim but has enough space to store your laptop and a few (one or two) books. There's also space for you keys, wallet, headphone's etcetera.
on 18 January 2010
This is a simple bag. Well made and comfortable for every day use. Only down size it could be a little bigger in depth by about and Inch, but this is a personal view. I would not reccomed it for persons carring a laptop and ring binders. However if you are a rep or college student its perfect. As you can fit your 15 inch laptop lunch and paper work safley. Plenty of space of any other things you may need with the pockets.

Overall looks cool, does the job well, and is well made!
on 28 January 2013
Good for your 15 inch laptop.
I carry my laptop, tablet and 2 mobile phones every day to work...
Very good material. Can be used as small college backpack or office bag..
on 7 April 2014
This bag has been my life for the last 3/4 years!!

No problems whatsoever!

Its hardwearing, comfortable and better yet great in the rain!!