Colour: Black|Change

on 5 November 2010
This bag is of good quality and durable material. it has a very long strap, so it even fitted over my baby bump. the two compartments were useful, though I could not fit my purse and camera in the front section as I had hoped.
VINE VOICEon 23 August 2016
It is what it is so not much to say. It's well made, sturdy and looks nice enough. Served my daughter perfectly well through V-Fest. Once tightened for a teenaged girl's waist there is a lot of strap left flapping about but you can just coil/tuck this in I suppose.
on 5 April 2012
this was bought for my 15 year old son who was going on a 3 day school trip. He managed to fit his phone, wallet, ipod, and sunglasses in it. No worrying about him losing anything.
on 31 July 2014
If I could give it more stars I would. I love it. There is a safe zipped pocket next to your body for money or cards. the front pocket is plenty big enough for my phone and bits. It does not feel bulky whilst holding more than I was expecting.
on 1 March 2016
Like it a lot, and since I got it, I have it on me almost all the time ;)

The 30 year warranty really leaves a good impression, and the bag itself looks sturdy as hell, so I think it's really going to last a loong, loong time, my friend has his for 15 years already and is wearing it each and every day for almost the whole day, and a couple months ago he washed it again and cleaned it, it looked good as new, no wear and tear visible ANYWHERE, so if this one lasts half as much with such quality I'll definitelly be happy! :)
Great product!
on 26 October 2010
Love this Eastpak bag - perfect size - back zipper compartment nice for easy access to smaller items.
on 15 July 2013
Good quality bag. The strap is quite big but can be made smaller to fit. It has two compartments. One main one infront and a smaller back one for money or other smaller items.
on 6 February 2013
This Eastpak fanny pack spreads the load I carry very evenly over my fanny. I use it when I go out walking the dog. I can squeeze in a couple of large (9 inch), firm bananas. Could probably stuff a few softer ones in too.

It also lets me fit in my Vaseline tube. I always take this with me when I go dogging as I suffer from dry lips.

Occasionally I can get some juice in there too and when I have achieved this it has never squirted out.

All in all an excellent fanny pack, and when I spread it out it has a surprising capacity. This Eastpak fanny pack also has a 30 year guarantee so will probably out last my fanny.

It is tough, durable and when opened up can take repeated and multiple insertions and removals.
on 30 August 2013
nice and cheap for kids to take on holiday. Rain proofe ,decent quality , robust stitching , zip and belt buckle
on 18 May 2015
perfect bumbag! love the retro 80s style print. its a great size, good durable zips. My only issue is that once tightened the adjusting strap is very long and hangs down.