East-Central European Economies in Transition Hardcover – 31 Jul 1995
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
This fact-filled volume makes the JEC's specially commissioned expert reports on economic developments in East-Central Europe widely available to business people, educators, and students. For ease of use, a detailed subject index has been provided in this edition. Topical coverage includes economic, political, and social reform strategies; privatization and economic restructuring; creation of financial infrastructure; defense conversion; gender issues, unemployment, and family incomes; role of Western assistance programs; integration into the world market; regional economic relationships and complete series of expert country studies - Albania, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Eastern Germany, Hungary, Macedonia, Poland, Serbia, Slovakia, and Slovenia.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Economic Conditions
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Economic Policy & Development
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > International Economics > Development
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Human Resources > Professional Development
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Countries & Regions > Europe
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > International Relations