on 5 February 2018
Great book. Great delivery
on 20 December 2010
I bought this book after a recommendation from one of my lecturers. As a geography student I find this book extremely useful whether it be brushing up on information i had previously learnt, building on prior knowledge or learning completely new things. This book lays everything out in understandable terms that even beginners could learn from. What also should be noted is the quality of the pictures and diagrams included in the book. I'm sure I will be using this throughout my degree and couldn't recommend it enough to students of geography and geology in particular.
on 1 July 2017
Interesting read, great for any uni student!
on 6 November 2016
Arrive before I expected. The quality is great for a second hand book. There's a fold mark on the front page but it's not really a problem for me. Overall, really statisfied.
on 10 November 2013
Well laid out, easy to read, colourful diagrams and short paragraphs to manage reading into small, manageable chunks. Great for anyone studying Earth Sciences or Geology at either A-Level (or equiv) and Undergraduate Level at Uni. Covers each topic in enough detail for both, without being too confusing/vague.
on 27 May 2015
Both useful and interesting as a Geology student, worth the money.
on 26 November 2014
Arrived very quickly from the USA at an excellent price...a must for uni students studying marine science.
on 30 May 2015
A+
on 22 May 2014
I wanted a book to teach myself geology from basics in language that was clear to understand . I love this book as it is easy to follow and explains often complex subject matter in a way even I can grasp. Do not hesitate to buy.
on 4 December 2012
Pages are flimsy. Very interesting, if a little too 'busy' to look at. Previous versions may be cheaper and still ok for Uni.