Earth Architecture Hardcover – 1 Dec 2008
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A lesson in how one of the world's oldest and most popular building processes can be renewed in a high-tech age, lending its ancient beauty to architectural works of contemporary imagination. The Globe and Mail" --This text refers to the Paperback edition.
About the Author
Ronald Rael is an assistant professor of architecture at the University of Arizona. He is the founder of Eartharchitecture.org, a clearing house of information on the subject.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture > Techniques & Tools > Drafting
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture > Techniques & Tools > Structure & Design
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Design Studies > Industrial Design
- Books > Science & Nature > Environment & Ecology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Environment