on 28 February 2014
just what i wanted, very pleased with the product and price. the presentation box was lovely will be happy to order again.
on 1 January 2014
They really look the part would recommend them to any one, well worth the money would look great anywhere anytime
on 12 December 2013
these earring are lovely and to big and to small, just the right size for me. lovely and bright.Arrived on time.i bought other earrings from pewterhooter and will be buying from them again.
on 28 September 2013
I only wish I had found these earlier!! Fabulous, perfect size, not too big, but very eye catching, the people that have asked me where I got them I just wish I was on the payroll!!
on 17 May 2014
Thesevare really great worth every bit of 18 euros, the pearl are lovely and they hang perfectely.I would recommend these earrings
on 6 March 2014
These are large pearls, as stated. i am very pleased with them, they sit nicely in the ears. they came through very quickly.
on 15 June 2014
I ordered these lovely fresh pearl earings for my friend's birthday on 16/6/14. I received them on Saturday 14/6/14 which was great and means that she and will get them on her birthday as planned. I am very pleased with the quality of the earings and the prompt delivery. I will be happy to use this provider again.
on 27 July 2014
Initially was very pleased. The earrings looked good. Put them in but in about 3 hours one of the pearls fell off. I know they weren't expensive, but will cost more to send them back. !!!!!won't be using this seller again !!!!
on 11 November 2014
really pretty, but already by the 2nd time i wore them, one pearl came off. i managed to find it and just superglued the tiny gap-3 months later, they're still good!
on 1 July 2014
I bought these for a friend, she has the matching necklace. They are very elegant and beautiful. Nice and easy to wear and do not fall out easily.